Geological and Geophysical Data
The Department of Natural Resources (DNR) is tasked with managing the geological and geophysical data associated with specific Department of Revenue tax credits. The Division of Oil and Gas receives, administers, and prepares the data for release per applicable statues and regulations. Following a statutory public notice period, preparation of large and complex datasets for public release can take upwards of one year to complete, at which time the Division of Geological and Geophysical Surveys (DGGS) Geologic Materials Center (GMC) will serve as the distribution point for all tax credit data release. DOG does not directly distribute data to the public.
In cooperation with the Department of Revenue the Division of Oil and Gas publishes a Summary of AS 43.55.025 Exploration Tax Credit Projects for projects that received an AS 43.55.025 certificate for work completed after July 1, 2008 and a Summary of Seismic Exploration Tax Credits Which Have Satisfied the Mandated Waiting Period for Consideration of Public Release. Not all datasets listed on these summaries are be available for public distribution at this time.
To obtain datasets that are available for public distribution please contact Kurt Johnson (Kurt Johnson) or Jean Riordan (Jean Riordan) at the Geologic Materials Center, at 907-696-0079. Only datasets listed below are available at this time.
Geological and Well Data
- Bluebuck 6-7-8 (50-223-20024-0000)
- Caribou 26-11-1 (50-279-20009-0000)
- Cassin 1 (50-103-20663-0000)
- Cassin 6 (50-103-20666-0000)
- Grandview 1 (50-103-20594-0000)
- Kokoda 1 (50-279-20011-0000)
- Kokoda 5 (50-279-20012-0000)
- Muskoxen 36-7-8 (50-287-20024-0000)
- Pioneer 1 (50-103-20595-0000)
- Scout 1 (50-103-20479-0000)
- Shark Tooth 1 (50-103-20647-0000)
- Spark 4 (50-103-20480-0000)
- Wolf Creek 4 (50-119-20002-0000)